Skip to main content

This Week's Freebie - 4th of July Bird

This is our 2nd post of the day. Be sure to scroll down to the first post, so you don't miss out on the awesome ideas that we have to share with you. 

We are moving into the Summer Days... the freebie this week goes so well with summer. I know you are gonna just LOVE it, just as I do!!! Here it is... "4th of July Bird"

Download Cut File Here! 

Download Digi Files Here!

And don't forget, if you do decide to download the files, and have the urge to create with them, be sure to enter your project into our weekly challenge found here! You might be the lucky winner of 2 super duper file of your choice!!!

Here are some projects created by our DT using this week's freebies....

By Sarah:

Sarah created this darling card using the digital files...

Sarah also created a 2 page LO using the cut files....





By Jen:

Jen used the cut files for her adorable card....


 Now that you've seen some inspiration on how to create with this week's freebie, be sure to download, create and share your project with us!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Have an awesome week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Love Most

This week's Blog Theme What I Love Most Julie Kim Thanks for stopping by.

All About Me Theme

All About Me Kim

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT Reveal

First off, Tricia, Leann, and I (Kristy) would like everyone to know that we were amazed at all the entries for the DT call. It was so very hard to choose only 4 applicants to be a part of the design team. There were so many talented women that applied, which made it terribly difficult to choose. We went back and forth for days trying to make a decision. So, with that said we would now like to proudly introduce to you the new Little Scraps of Heaven Designs design team. Tricia Owner & Designer Hi my name is Tricia and I am the owner of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I have been scrapbooking several years now and love creating works of art to preserve my precious memories.  I started my scrapbook career selling my paper piecings and layouts on ebay.  I then started selling patterns of my paper piecings on etsy.  Soon after my little business started to grow and I created my website, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs I love creating new patterns and thank God everyday for bless